Monday 5 February 2024

VA - Magnetik Soul Volume 7 [FLAC CD] 2010

Artist
: VA

Title: Magnetik Soul Volume 7
Year Of Release: 2010
Label: Active Force Records
Genre: Funk, Soul, Disco
Quality: FLAC (CD Tracks +.Cue, Log, Artwork)
Total Time: 49:33
Total Size: 359 MB

Tracklisting:

01. Tony Troutman - What's The Use
02. Darwin's Theory - I Love Everything About You
03. Superior Elevation - Don't Let Go Babe
04. Tolbert - I've Got It
05. Bobby Thurston - My Love's The Real Thing
06. Bobby Jonz - Win Your Love
07. Robert Cotter - Everything I'm Living For
08. Billy Always - More Than A Minute
09. Ed Summers - I Can Tell
10. The Pretenders - I Call It Love
11. Tavell - Later For Dancing
12. Larom Baker - Love Will Make It Better
13. Johnny Scott - It's Over Now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.