Monday 5 February 2024

VA - Magnetik Soul Legend 2 (Volume 6-10) [FLAC CD] 2012

Artist
: VA

Title: Magnetik Soul Legend 2 x5 CD's
Year Of Release: 2012
Label: Active Force Records
Genre: Funk, Soul, Disco
Quality: FLAC (CD Tracks +.Cue, Log, Artwork)
Total Time: 270:12
Total Size: 1.638 GB

Tracklisting CD6:

01. Allan Harris And Perpetual Motion - Get Ready
02. Timeless Legend - I Was Born To Love You
03. Phil Flower - Stay A While
04. Moody Scott - Moody Scott
05. Charles Johnson - Never Had A Love So Good
06. Aristocrats - Let's Get Together Now
07. Bennie Braxton - Come To Me
08. Melaa - Free
09. Harlem - It Takes A Fool Like Me
10. David Hooper - Keep On Dancing
11. Hugh Boynton - We're Gonna Make It
12. Terry Weiss - Keep On Pushing Your Love
13. O.T. Sykes - Loneliness Inside Of Me 

Tracklisting CD2:

01. Tony Troutman - What's The Use
02. Darwin's Theory - I Love Everything About You
03. Superior Elevation - Don't Let Go Babe
04. Tolbert - I've Got It
05. Bobby Thurston - My Love's The Real Thing
06. Bobby Jonz - Win Your Love
07. Robert Cotter - Everything I'm Living For
08. Billy Always - More Than A Minute
09. Ed Summers - I Can Tell
10. The Pretenders - I Call It Love
11. Tavell - Later For Dancing
12. Larom Baker - Love Will Make It Better
13. Johnny Scott - It's Over Now 

Tracklisting CD3:

01. The Nicky Newarkers - Woman
02. Seville - Show Me The Way
03. Ujima - I'm Not Ready
04. E.K.G. - Give Me Love
05. Larry Brown - Breaking Training
06. Vessie Simmons - I Can Make It On My Own
07. Roy Dawson - Over The Top
08. Melvin Moore - All Of A Sudden
09. Pages - Heartaches & Pain
10. Eddie Holman - This Will Be A Night To Remember
11. Marvin Holmes And Justice - You Better Keep Her
12. Jeff Perry - Love Don't Come No Stronger
13. Essex IV - My Reaction To You 

Tracklisting CD4:

01. Split Decision Band - Watchin' Out
02. Morris - Can We Melt The Ice
03. Veda Brown - I Had A Fight With Love
04. Harris & Orr - Spread Love
05. Chuck Strong - You Beat Me At My Game Like A Lady
06. Collins And Collins - Top Of The Stairs
07. The Charisma Band - Ain’t Nothing Like Your Love
08. Skip Mahoney - Janice (Don't Be So Blind To Love)
09. Brothers Guiding Light - Getting Together
10. Conway And Temple - Love Lights
11. Cloudburst - I'm Loving You
12. Coco And Ben - Good Feelin'
13. Oscar Perry - He Sent Me To You 

Tracklisting CD5:

01. Daybreak - I Need Love
02. Ivan Neville - Dance Your Blues Away
03. Smith Whitaker & Company - Don't Play No Games With My Love
04. Russell Dabney - In The Middle Of The Night
05. Prime Cut Featuring J.Cobbin - Stay Right There
06. Star Birth - Celebrate Your Life While You Can
07. Terry & Etta Gray - Party
08. Randolph Brown & Co - It Ain't Like It Used To Be
09. Norman Connors Featuring Phillip Mitchell - Once I've Been There
10. Chuck Roberson - I've Got To Have Your Love
11. Terry & Etta Gray - Burnin'
12. Wind Vision - Dance With Me
13. Pause - It's Just Amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.