Monday 23 March 2020

The Whispers - Love Is Where You Find It [FLAC CD] 1982 R.I.P.

Artist: The Whispers
Title Of Album: Love Is Where You Find It
Year Of Release: 1982
Label: Unidisc
Genre: Soul, Funk
Total Time: 38:29
Quality: FLAC (CD Tracks + .Cue, Log, Artwork)
Total Size: 305 MB


Tracklisting:
 
01. In The Raw* 5:50
02. Turn Me Out* 5:48
03. Cruisin' 3:10
04. Emergency* 4:15 
05. Say Yes* 5:10 
06. Love Is Where You Find It* 5:19
07. Only You* 4:25
08. Small Talkin'* 3:59

Notice the stars/asterisk * preceding each time stamp? This is because each track is a super killer.  I purchased the LP upon release and waited some 20 years for the CD release.  
 
The Whispers are arguably one of the best soul and R&B bands you're likely to run into.  Nicholas Cauldwell (Far Right) the lead lyricist wrote track 5 in his bedroom I kid you not and created arguably one of most famous love songs ever written.  May you R.I.P. my brother.... and our dear brother Marcus Houston R.I.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.