Saturday 19 October 2019

Jackie Moore - With Your Love [FLAC CD] 1980 R.I.P.

Artist: Jackie Moore
Title Of Album: With Your Love
Year Of Release: 1980
Label: Expansion Records
Genre: Disco, Soul, Funk
Total Time: 35:30
Quality: FLAC (CD Tracks + .Cue, Log, Artwork)
Total Size: 290 MB


Tracklisting:

01. Helpless 3:23
02. Just To Be With You (I Would Be In Heaven) 4:20
03. Love Won't Let Me Wait Ft. Winfred ''Blue'' Lovett* 4:48
04. Walk Away From Love 4:25
05. Take A Stand 4:47
06. With Your Love 4:24

07. Don't Knock My Love 4:23
08. You Needed Me (I Honestly Love You) 4:25

Rhythm and Blues Singer. She was a singer who had several hits in her career, most notably the 1970 hit “Precious, Precious.” She grew up idolizing stars like Aretha Franklin and Gladys Knight, and her desire to sing led her to move to Philadelphia while still teenager, where she was signed to the local Shout record label and recorded a number of regionally popular songs. 
Her reputation grew and, ultimately, she was signed by Atlantic Records, where she recorded “Precious Precious,” which she followed up with the top 20, “Sometimes It’s Got To Rain.” In 1979, she scored a disco hit with "This Time Baby," which hit #1 on the Hot Dance Music chart. Moore recorded four studio albums; "Sweet Charlie Babe" (1973), "Make Me Feel Like a Woman" (1975), "I'm on My Way" (1979) and "With Your Love" (1989). 

R.I.P. my beautiful Queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.